IEEE 2016 -2017 BIG DATA ANDROID DOTNET JAVA TITLES
1. FiDoop: Parallel Mining of Frequent Itemsets Using MapReduce.ss
2. Self-Healing in Mobile Networks with Big Data.
1. An Exploration of Geographic Authentication Schemes.
2. Intelligent Hands Free Speech based SMS System on Android.
3. PassBYOP: Bring Your Own Picture for Securing Graphical Passwords.
4. Privacy-Preserving Location Sharing Services for Social Networks.
5. SBVLC: Secure Barcode-based Visible Light Communication for Smartphones.
6. A Shoulder Surfing Resistant Graphical Authentication System.
7. A Cloud-Based Smart-Parking System Based on Internet-of-Things Technologies.
8. STAMP: Enabling Privacy-Preserving Location Proofs for Mobile Users.
9. Understanding Smartphone Sensor and App Data for Enhancing the Security of Secret Questions.
1. Attribute-based Access Control with Constant-size Ciphertext in Cloud Computing.
2. Attribute-Based Data Sharing Scheme Revisited in Cloud Computing
3. Catch You if You Misbehave: Ranked Keyword Search Results Verification in Cloud Computing
4. CDStore: Toward Reliable, Secure, and Cost-Efficient Cloud Storage via Convergent Dispersal
5. Cloud workflow scheduling with deadlines and time slot availability
6. Dynamic and Public Auditing with Fair Arbitration for Cloud Data
7. Dynamic Proofs of Retrievability for Coded Cloud Storage Systems
8. Enabling Cloud Storage Auditing with Verifiable Outsourcing of Key Updates
9. Identity-Based Encryption with Cloud Revocation Authority and Its Applications
10. Identity-Based Proxy-Oriented Data Uploading and Remote Data Integrity Checking in Public Cloud
11. MMBcloud-tree: Authenticated Index for Verifiable Cloud Service Selection
12. Prioritization of Overflow Tasks to Improve Performance of Mobile Cloud
13. Providing User Security Guarantees in Public Infrastructure Clouds
14. Publicly Verifiable Inner Product Evaluation over Outsourced Data Streams under Multiple Keys
15. Reversible Data Hiding in Encrypted Images by Reversible Image Transformation
16. Searchable Attribute-Based Mechanism with Efficient Data Sharing for Secure Cloud Storage
17. Secure Data Sharing in Cloud Computing Using Revocable-Storage Identity-Based Encryption
18. Service Usage Classification with Encrypted Internet Traffic in Mobile Messaging Apps
19. Shadow Attacks based on Password Reuses: A Quantitative Empirical Analysis
20. A Performance Evaluation of Machine Learning-Based Streaming Spam Tweets Detection
1. A Locality Sensitive Low-Rank Model for Image Tag Completion
2. A Shoulder Surfing Resistant Graphical Authentication System
3. DeyPoS: Deduplicatable Dynamic Proof of Storage for Multi-User Environments
4. Inverted Linear Quadtree: Efficient Top K Spatial Keyword Search
5. KSF-OABE: Outsourced Attribute-Based Encryption with Keyword Search Function for Cloud Storage
6. Mining User-Aware Rare Sequential Topic Patterns in Document Streams
7. Mitigating Cross-Site Scripting Attacks with a Content Security Policy
8. Practical Approximate k Nearest Neighbor Queries with Location and Query Privacy
9. Quality-Aware Subgraph Matching Over Inconsistent Probabilistic Graph Databases
10. SecRBAC: Secure data in the Clouds
11. Tag Based Image Search by Social Re-ranking
1. Cost Minimization for Rule Caching in Software Defined Networking.
2. Performance Enhancement of High-Availability Seamless Redundancy (HSR) Networks Using OpenFlow.
3. Data Plane and Control Architectures for 5G Transport Networks.
4. HBD: Towards Efficient Reactive Rule Dispatching in Software-Defined Networks.
5. SDN-based Application Framework for Wireless Sensor and Actor Networks.
6. Geo-Social Distance-based Data Dissemination for Socially Aware Networking.
7. An Open-Source Wireless Mesh Networking Module for Environmental Monitoring.
8. Hybrid IP/SDN networking: open implementation and experiment management tools.
9. Software-Defined Networking (SDN) and Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Attacks in Cloud Computing Environments: A Survey, Some Research Issues, and Challenges.
10. Cloud Computing-Based Forensic Analysis for Collaborative Network Security Management System.
1. Collaborative Network Security in Multi-Tenant Data Center for Cloud Computing.
1. Systematic Determination of Discrepancies Across Transient Stability Software Packages.
2. Identification of Type 2 Diabetes Risk Factors Using Phenotypes Consisting of Anthropometry and Triglycerides based on Machine Learning.
3. Teaching Network Security With IP Darkspace Data.
4. A Survey of Data Mining and Machine Learning Methods for Cyber Security Intrusion Detection.
5. Mining High Utility Patterns in One Phase without Generating Candidates.
6. An Improved String-Searching Algorithm and Its Application in Component Security Testing.